Why Lose Weight ?
Obesity is a medical condition where excess body fat accumulates to the extent that it may have adverse effects on health, leading to reduced life expectancy and increased health problems like hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, osteoarthritis, heart disease, liver disease, gout, cancer etc. Obesity has become a global health problem affecting more than 600 million people worldwide and about 50 million obese are in India only. It is estimated that these figures may double in next few years.
Everyday we are bombarded with health and weight management information, much of which is misleading or they do not work. That is because a lot of advice that is out there is generic whereas the process of losing weight is a very individualized experience.
Here at Singla’s Diet Clinic TM we offer a different and natural approach to weight loss. We understand that weight loss is not just about cutting calories; it’s about adopting healthier eating habits, lifestyle behavior, and fulfilling your nutritional requirements which requires a personalised diet plan for optimal results. It allows you to eat a larger portion of nutrient dense and health supporting foods without any starvation and deprivation. The diet therapy recommended is customized according to individual needs, medical history, body type, BMR and GI of foods.
How the program works?
At Singla’s Diet ClinicTM we review your health and medical history and perform a comprehensive medical testing to develop a program that is individualised especially for you. The program is designed to flush your system of impurities and nourish the body cells along with balancing the pH and maintaining the blood sugar levels with a normal healthy diet.
Dietician and Nutrition Expert Manjula Singla will personally examine your child and give him/her the diet therapy that he/she should follow in order to achieve the ideal results. The diet therapy provides an evaluation to children that includes the following:
- Medical assessment of weight through body composition analysis, clinical and laboratory evaluations to identify weight related diseases and nutrition problems.
- Nutrition assessment to identify current dietary habits and willingness, ability, and resources available to work on improving them to promote weight loss.
- Physical activity assessment to evaluate current status of exercise and work out patterns and willingness, ability, and resources available to increase physical activity.
During the first consultation with our Dietician and Nutrition Expert, you will discuss your wellness goal, explore your health concerns in more detail and agree on a personalized diet program that fits in with your lifestyle and your food preferences. During the weekly follow up consultation, our Dietician and Nutrition Expert will review your progress and weight and adapt the diet program as required.
Dietician Manjula Singla’s Health Formula for Children & Teenagers
Detoxification and Cleaning
Nourishing and Rejuvenation
Maintenance and Stabilization
Giving Inputs for New Lifestyle
Benefits of the program
- Healthy and long lasting weight reduction
- Prevention or reversal of many chronic and life threatening medical conditions i.e. diabetes, heart disease, hypercholesterolemia, hypertension, digestive disorders, kidney problems, liver disorders etc.
- A new understanding of food and health
Weight Loss Diet Therapy Packages
(2 months plan + 1 month maintenance)
(3 months plan + 1 month maintenance)
(4 months plan + 1 month maintenance)
(5 months plan + 1 month maintenance)